Welcome Guest. To remove this bar, Click here to sign up for a free BG Planet account.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Topic: PS3 in the grand scheme of things
The Mal
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2007, 05:55:39 PM »
The Origonal Doom Guy
Global Moderator

Knight of Mars, Beater of Ass

Finally! someone gets what i'm talking about when i say 'I don't care what it does as long as it plays games'.

When did consoles in general start thinking that throwing in all the extra stuff, that you would really expect and prefer to see on a pc, would make the console better? Like the PS3s media streaming and blueray, If i wanted to have a whole media suite i would look for one on my comp, not on my playstation, and i think the reason the dvd player was invented was to play dvds, just like the reason the PS3 was made to play games, not to make films, and to play them, the sooner the people who make these consoles focus on what they are actually supposed to be doing, the sooner you'll find that game consoles will actually be 'new and innovitive'.

--------------------
I disagree with what you just said, but I defend to the death your right to say it!

IP: ----------
View Profile Email  
eureka
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2007, 05:14:41 PM »

Finally! someone gets what i'm talking about when i say 'I don't care what it does as long as it plays games'.

Go play NES you retro cucumber.

--------------------
IP: ----------
View Profile Email  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: